Are you an experienced Transport Manager looking to work for an established and reputable business? Or are you an experienced Transport Co-ordinator looking to make that next step within your career? If so, this could be the role for you!
I am delighted to be collaborating with this renowned business in Grantham who specialise in up-cycling and recycling. They are experts in their field, therefore making this vacancy all the more exciting! You'll have a superb package including pension, on-site parking, training and continued support, 25 days annual leave in addition to public bank holidays all bundled within a remuneration of £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
As their Group Transport Manager you'll be responsible for approximately 25 employees across both of their sites. You'll be responsible for the day-to-day operations including the scheduling, checking-in with the logistical team whilst on their routes. You'll manage and in turn have the support from the Transport Co-ordinator along with reporting to the Operations Director.
Your duties shall also include:
• Oversee and support a team of drivers to provide an efficient internal and external customer service.
• Plan, organise and manage, dispatching, routing and tracking of delivery vehicles to meet business and customer requirements.
• Have an understanding of compliance with transport policies, procedures and legislations.
• Ensure the vehicle fleet is properly maintained and efficiently utilised.
• Ensure necessary documentation and records are kept delivering weekly KPIs and profit and loss.
• Manage and resolve queries efficiently and courteously.
• Adhere to legal requirements of fleet management.
The successful candidate must have the following requirements:
• Transport/Logistics organisation experience (2 years)
• Transport planning experience and have an experience of back haul loads.
• Good Geographical knowledge
• Must be a good communicator.
• Ability to work under pressure and own initiative.
• Transport Manager CPC qualification is required.
This role is immediately available for the right candidate working on a Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 on a permanent basis. I would highly encourage for you to apply for this position should you be interested, and if so please do submit your CV to Sarah Woulds by emailing email@example.com quoting J9048. Alternatively call Sarah on 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.