My client who is an established club since the start of the 1900s which is held in great esteem. You will be apart of their small but enthusiastic greens team.
They are looking for a Greenkeeper with a variety of skills or skills that are role specific. Ideally, you will have some mechanical skills, however they will also consider someone with knowledge of Green Keeping or a similar background.
The role is consider full time but could be seasonal in the summer depending on your expectations.
Due to the nature of the job, an early start is required in the mornings and there will be a weekend rota, where time off will be given during the week.
They are looking for someone self-motivated, positive attitude to work and a team player once trained you will be expected to work reliably unsupervised, a good communicator and team player within their team.
This is an immediate start, salary is dependant on qualifications and experience. Pension scheme included.
The salary is between £22k – £29K dependant on experience and skills
The ideal candidate will:
– Have strong problem-solving ability.
– Have good organisational skills.
– Proactively keep abreast of industry advances in techniques, materials and equipment through education and networking opportunities.
– Have an appreciation of turf management techniques.
– Experience in a similar industry role.
– A flexible approach to work, work hours and weekend duties
– The ability to work to the highest of standards and possess a keen attention to detail
– A desire to further their skills, training and development
For more information please call Jack Clark on 01636 700373 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.