Are you an experienced Finance Manager? Are you wanting to professionally develop and make that next step to become a Finance Manager? Are you looking for a great company to join? If so, then we have an incredibly exciting opportunity for you!
My client, a renowned company in Grantham is seeking a Finance Manager to come on board to cohesively work along side the Finance Director. You'll be managing the Accounts Department by performing daily, weekly and monthly reporting functions and report to the Finance Director.
The role is diverse and exciting, with some of your main responsibilities involving:-
– Preparation of period end Trial Balance
– Reconciliation of all control accounts on a weekly/monthly basis
– Preparation and submission of monthly PAYE/NIC returns and other statutory declarations
– Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
– Preparation of costing calculations for all manufactured products to include liaising with drawing office, works and purchasing departments.
– Overseeing credit control function to include monthly reviews with Finance Director and credit control.
– Overseeing purchase ledger payment function including payment batch preparation for submission to Finance Director
– Preparation and posting of period end journals to include payroll, accruals and prepayments
– Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation calculations
– Involvement in stock valuation and periodic stock takes
– Preparation of period end KPI information for Board of Directors
– Preparation of yearly R & D tax relief claim
– Review of weekly sales order and invoice totals
– Assisting professional advisors at year end stock take and audit
– Involvement in annual service/utility procurement including business insurance, energy, telecoms and IT procurement
The additional knowledge of quality management systems along with health and safety is also highly welcomed, and the successful candidate should ideally have the following knowledge and ability of:-
– Be aware of Accounts Process KP020 and related procedures and documents.
– Be aware of process related KPI’s and the Finance Managers role in achieving them.
– Be aware of Company Quality Policy and the Accounts Assistants role in achieving the objectives.
– Discuss potential improvements with Finance Director.
– Work safely at all times.
In return my client is are offering this position on a full-time basis (Monday – Thursday 08:15 – 17:00 and Friday 08:30 – 12:30) along with a competitive package including a 25 days holiday, pension contribution (6% Company, 5% Employee), life assurance (4x Salary if in the pension scheme), sick pay from first day of leave, on-site parking and lastly a remuneration between £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
This position is available immediately, however the right candidate is certainly sought after therefore please do let your notice period known within your application. Please do send your CV to Sarah Woulds by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 01476 567 111 quoting J8621.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agency the Employment Agencies Act 1973.