Are you looking for a full-time permanent role as a Finance Administrator? If so our client based on the outskirts of Grantham could be the perfect role for you!
You'll be working as part of the existing, high performing, Finance Office team, you will be responsible for a variety of roles. The role is perfect for a flexible individual who is adaptive and looking for a breadth of experience within finance and administration.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Entering Customer Orders onto the company IT system
• Providing copy invoices and proof of delivery as necessary
• Using customer web-based portals to obtain POD (Proof of Delivery) for invoicing purposes
• Inputting supplier invoices and seeking the correct authorisation to process.
• Escalating unresolved queries to the Finance Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Answering the telephones to external and internal customers/suppliers.
• Welcoming visitors and monitoring reception.
• Directing and responding to incoming enquiries into the business.
• Maintaining a good working relationship with internal and external customers.
• Providing cover in other areas of the department when required.
Experience & Skills:-
Excellent Communication Skills
An excellent level of Maths and English
Demonstrable experience of financial administrative practices including debits and credits
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Salary will range from £18,000 – £21,000 depending on experience, with working hours being Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00 (with an hour for lunch)
Interviews will happen as applications are received, so don’t delay in applying. Therefore if you're the perfect candidate for this role, please do contact Sarah Woulds on 01476 567 111 or email email@example.com.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agent under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.