We are looking for experienced Fabricator Welders for a company based in Newark.
Due to continued growth this role will be temporary to permanent. It is immediate start.
• Mig welding, will need to be able to work from engineering drawings and be used to a busy workshop.
• Will need experience working with stainless steel and be able to weld to high standard.
• £12 to £14hr, depending on experience.
• Overtime is time and a half, can be working Saturday if needed.
• Monday to Thursday – 7:30am to 4:30pm
• Friday – 7:30am to 12pm
• Breaks: 20minutes in the morning, 10minutes at lunch
Will need to have experience as a Fabricator Welder so you can hit the ground running.
If you are interested please contact Jack Clark at Reflect Recruitment Group on 01636 700373 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.