An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client's thriving business in Lincoln. They are looking for an experienced PPC Specialist to join their busy team and help to continue the success of the company.
My client represents a well-known online consumable multi-channel company, directly serving to the end user (B2C).
They accept orders over the telephone, mail, by fax and through their website, which are all processed at their offices and dispatched to customers within 24 hours, excluding weekends. They are dedicated to ensuring that the utmost care and attention is maintained when it comes to making sure that each and every customer receives their order in the most efficient manner.
• 3 to 5+ years’ experience in PPC through Google AdWords, Bing and Shopping Channel Ads for the UK market
• Very strong quantitative and analytics skills
• Experience with ecommerce paid search campaigns, strategies and tactics
• Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in Search Marketing
• Strongly numerate and comfortable with manipulating data sets
• High attention to detail
• Excellent numeracy skills and Excel knowledge
• Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Good time management skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and implement a through the funnel biddable media strategy (acquisition and re-targeting) incorporating PPC, Display and Paid Social channels
• Regular and ad-hoc reporting of several campaign elements e.g. copy, keywords, landing pages etc.
• Analysis of results and interpretation of findings to shape activity and deliver growth requirements
• Analysis of activity and performance of paid search campaigns
• Create and develop PPC campaigns including undertaking keyword research, copy writing and trafficking
• Developing and launching timely promotions
• Adept at keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends and feedback to wider PPC where applicable
• Working to business KPI targets
• Explore other biddable media initiatives to diversify traffic sources
• Utilise strong analytics skills to ensure best performance
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on skills and experience
My Client is based in Lincoln, easily accessible by bus and road links, due to a growing industry this opportunity has arisen for a dynamic focused individual to join their professional, vibrant team, if you feel that you have the experience and skill set that I am looking for please let me have your up-to-date CV or call me for a chat, my number is 01522 848333 ask for Caroline, email@example.com