Have you got charisma, drive along with the ability of delivering a constant high standard of customer service? Are you self-motivated, experienced and ready to join an award winning Estate Agents in the market town of Bourne, Lincolnshire on a full-time permanent basis ? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity to further your career.
Our client is seeking a Senior Negotiator/Valuer to join their proficient team. As a senior member of the team you'll be expected to lead by example from the front.
About the role:
– Negotiating property sales on behalf of vendors, and following the sale through from offer accepted to completion with regular contact with other estate agents in the chain, solicitors, mortgage advisers and surveyors.
– Work collaboratively with the multiple offices.
– Be a confident communicator, with experience of consultative selling both in person and over the telephone.
– Commercially minded and results driven with the ability to create sales opportunities and hold deals together.
– As the face of the business being professional and presentable.
– Able to use your initiative confidently.
– Organised, process driven and able to remain calm and focused when working under pressure.
– Conducting market appraisals and reporting back your thoughts within a timely manner.
– Property photography, measurements and the preparation of marketing particulars.
– Compiling all appropriate documentation required by legislation for property sales & lettings.
What can you expect from the company:
– A competitive basic salary.
– Personal commission for sales, lettings (if applicable), mortgages & conveyancing, with uncapped earning potential.
– Quarterly and annual reviews for personal development.
– Regular package reviews for top performers including; car allowances, company car, mobile phone allowance, commissions for listings and sales & review bonuses.
– Uncapped Commission Earnings for Sales, Lettings, Mortgages and Conveyancing.
– Car Allowance.
– Starting Basic Salary of £18,000 (dependent on experience) with expected earnings of £40,000 to £50,000 (subject to personal performance).
– A full UK Driving License is required for the position.
The role is Monday to Friday 08:30 – 18:00 with an alternate Saturday 09:00 – 16:00.
If this the right move for your career in this buoyant industry then contact Sarah Woulds today on 01476 567 111 quoting J7882.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Act 1973