My client, one of the region’s leading law firms, are recruiting an experienced Associate level Solicitor to join the Employment department based at their Peterborough office. A healthy level of billing immediately available along with an incredibly experienced PA/Secretary. We are looking for someone ambitious, with strong academics who wants to take the next step in their career development by driving the expansion of the department. There are partnership prospects for the right candidate.
In return my client are offering a competitive salary (to be discussed in interview), 25 days holiday year in addition to Bank Holidays, Bupa, pension scheme, death in service benefit of twice the annual salary, bonus scheme and free parking.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in representing employers and employees, working both on employment cases as well as supporting colleagues in other departments and have a network of professional contacts and referrers. You will need excellent management, communication and organisational skills, proficiency in IT, and have a polite and professional manner.
Your main responsibility will be representing a wide range of private and public sector clients on all aspects of employment law including advising on the full range of employment tribunal litigation.
Aptitudes and dispositions required:
– Great attention to detail and organisational skills.
– Excellent use of Microsoft Office products.
– The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure that challenging deadlines are met.
– Maintains a positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Ability to work within the discipline of office targets, budgets and billing requirements
– To undertake appropriate continuing education to update and retain that knowledge
Are you interested? If so, please do call or email both your CV and covering letter (including your salary expectations) to Sarah Woulds – email@example.com or telephoning 01476 567 111 referencing J8604.
Reflect Recruitment is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.