Our well respected and industry leading client is in a position to take an additional Approved Electrician as well as an Electrical Improver into their team.
For the Approved role, you will be an experienced 17th or 18th Edition qualified Electrician or have experience of inspection and testing and are working toward that qualification. Much of the work will involve inspection and testing of motors. Other responsibilities will include the following:
– Safe Electrical Isolation procedure of existing live circuits.
– Installation of low voltage wiring systems.
– Installation of different cable containment systems.
– Issue of Installation and condition reports.
– Testing & Energisation of up to 1000V, which may include new and modified electrical
– Ensure all operating procedures, safe working practice and H&S procedures are
You will have:
– the experience of reading and interpreting Electrical Schematic Diagrams and Drawings.
– Experience of electrical installations and testing within a manufacturing environment.
– Experience of working in a Manufacturing or Industrial sector.
– 2391 or 2394/5 qualified and you must have knowledge of condition reporting.
– 17th 18th edition qualified.
– NVQ Level 3 qualification.
– Level 3 Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations.
In return this company offer a really excellent benefits package with great holiday, various benefits and discounts on many regular expenses such as dental and hospital benefits. There is even the possibility of a company vehicle for the right person. Rate of pay are generous and competetive and exceed the JIB scale.
You will mainly be working just outside Peterborough but will need the flexibility to travel to other sites on occasion.
If you have the experience and would like to work with a great industry leading company like this then please call or email me as soon as you can as I'm already arranging interviews for the role. You can reach me on 01476 567111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.