Our client is currently searching for an Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience designing in the gates and barriers industry, using autocad. This successful candidate will be working in a professional engineering office, with a team of mechanical and electrical engineers.
Our client is based in Newark was established in 1984 and has built an outstanding reputation for providing quality bespoke security solutions including gates, barriers, road blockers and access control systems. We provide an end-to-end service to our customers – with the capability to design, fabricate, install, service and repair equipment throughout the UK.
If you are looking for a technically challenging, fast-paced role, in a growing business we’d love to hear from you.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 07:45 – 16:30, (with a 14:30 finish on a Friday).
The job responsibilities are:
• Engineering gates and barrier work for production
• Production of electrical schematics
• Creating custom PLC programmes for specialist projects
• Working on developing in house automation engineering bills of materials
• Assisting the shop floor with technical problems
• Attending site when needed to diagnose problems
• Project manage large projects with telephone support
• Update technical documents and manuals when needed
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum, City & Guilds Level III or an ONC (in electrical Discipline)
• AutoCAD Experience
• 18th edition (or 17th edition) Wiring Regulations
• Familiarity with smart relays and PLC programming
• Intermediate Experience in Microsoft, Excel advantageous
• Salary: £25,000 – 32,000 depending on experience.
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Buy and sell holiday scheme
• Onsite free drinks
• Onsite parking
• Well-being programme for all staff
For more information please call Jack Clark on 01476 567111 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.