Our client has been in the Low Voltage Electrical Control Panel Industry for over 50-years and has gained a high reputation for its quality and customer service. All projects are bespoke, one-off schemes providing a variety of different types of wiring challenges for the successful candidates.
The company values its employees and has a large proportion of their staff who have worked with them for over 20-years and they are now looking to support this by adding some new members to their team in Grantham in order to accommodate a projected increase in turnover.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for the following:-
• Creating electrical diagrams; wiring, schematics, General Arrangement Drawings for LV Control Panels / Motor Control Centres.
• LV design experience up to 400V AC
• Design using AutoCAD Electrical Software Package (2D)
• Taking projects from concept to production
• Creating Bill of Materials – Good knowledge of Electrical Components.
• Creating Operation & Maintenance Manuals
• Project Management / Client Liaison.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:-
• Good knowledge and Experience of using AutoCad Electrical Software Package.
• Experience of working within an LV Control System Environment or Similar.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
• ECS / JIB Card (Preferred but not essential)
• 18th Edition (Preferred but not essential)
• Attention to detail and work to high consistent standards
• Good Timekeeping
The benefits of this position:-
• 40hrs per week – Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
• £28K – £37K Basic (DOE)
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
Please submit your CV to Sarah Woulds by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 01476 567 111 quoting J9163.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agency Act 1973.