We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join an established buisness in Newark.
Our client has a fantastic reputation within their industry with a range of projects from small to multimillion within a variety of sectors ranging from education, recreational and public. You will be joining a close-knit team whose number 1 priority is providing 1st class service to their clients with further opportunity of development and a long-standing career.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Understand and scrutinise project specifications and drawings.
– carry out site visits and surveys & attend client and consultant meetings.
– measurement and take offs for materials, labour, plant and preliminaries.
– working knowledge of SEC Cypher package.
– complete tenders within required timescales ensuring deadlines are met.
– identify tender qualifications and exclusions.
– produce value engineering solutions.
– liaise with the mechanical department when submitting M&E tenders.
– understand and scrutinise sub-contract quotations.
– management & engagement of sub-contract packages.
– recognise and report project risk and opportunity.
– procurement of materials & plant incorporating better buying where possible and recognising and costing of contract changes/variations.
– management of site progress/reports and providing support in respect of query and dispute resolution.
– generating business development opportunities and identify and exploit sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in either a electrical project management, electrical estimating, and electrical design with the ability to build strong relations with customers and consultants. You will have experience of overseeing projects for a range of different clients. For this you an awareness of contract law and the Construction Act 1996 alongside H&S/CDM Regulations & Requirements.
You must have a 18th Edition IET BS7671 & a Full Clean Driving License.
Working hours are 41.5 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 08:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 16.30 p.m.
Salary is £45,000+ and is to be discussed at interview and is dependent on experience.
If you feel that you have the skills and believe the role sounds like it might be for you then, please contact Kody by phone or email. You can reach him by phone on 01636 700373 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as employment agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973