Dynamic Recruitment Consultant in Lincoln
If you have always wanted to have a job where you have new challenges every day and see yourself as a part of a dynamic business with limitless opportunities, then this role is going to be ideal for you. As a result of my client retention and growth, I am seeking new members of the team in my Lincoln Office
I can offer my Consultants an honest and ethical working environment using cutting edge technology. I have a passion for the recruitment business and changing people’s lives. Most recruitment companies will prefer candidates with experience. As I see the recruitment role so differently to our competitors, I prefer my Consultants to come from other backgrounds than recruitment.
Service based sales experience would be a great asset, but I'd also like to speak to you if you have a natural sales ability and are a top performer in your field, with a proven track record. My consultants are targeted on sales and business development which drives performance and earning potential through our commission and bonus scheme.
Although much of your day will be office based, you will also be meeting with your existing and potential clients on a regular basis, attending networking events so a full driving licence is essential
A day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Sourcing candidates for potential roles through advertising, social media and networking.
• Sales and business development for new and existing clients, building relationships with existing and new key contacts
• Providing an extremely high level of service to clients and candidates
• Writing job adverts, interviewing, short listing, preparation of CV’s, management of interview process with client
• Offering advice for both candidates and clients, identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Potentially changing someone’s life every day!!
What I look for:
• The right attitude, drive and ambition
• Excellent communication, empathy and interpersonal skills
• Very 'Customer Focused' attitude
• Proven relationship building skills
• Professional approach – committed to excelling in service quality
• Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
• Desire to succeed, a natural urgency and the ability to multi-task are all a must
The role is very driven by sales calling, this is a cold call environment where building the relationship between you and the client is key to the success of your desk, you will need to be comfortable and confident enough to pick up the telephone and speak on all levels, whilst being a superb ambassador for the company at all times
Reflect Recruitment Group opened in 2006 and have 3 main offices in Newark, Grantham and Lincoln and a satellite office in West Bridgford. We are well established within the market and our target areas and have an excellent reputation for delivering high levels of service to both our candidates and clients. We are a small but friendly team who support each other and provide a fun environment to work in.
A competitive starting salary with a commission and bonus scheme giving open ended earning potential, excellent private healthcare, pension and training with genuine career development.
If you have the skill set that I am looking for, along with the ability to reach for the telephone and develop those relationships that are going to make you and Reflect Recruitment a success then please call me to discuss this position further, I am NOT looking to receive CV’s at this stage 01522 848333