Are you looking for a new role in 2024? Are you looking for an immediate start with full training provided? Are you a someone with a positive/can do attitude? We are recruiting an Domestic Appliance Operative to work for our client in Grantham. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
You will be responsible for the grading, inspection, repair and testing of a wide range of domestic appliances.
– Fault finding and diagnosis of a range of domestic appliances
– Repair of products after being graded
– Harvesting spare parts from donor products
– Determine the product serves its original purpose and works correctly
– Completing all required paperwork
– Proactively helping and supporting other team members
Please apply if you have the following:-…
– Experience with repair of domestic appliances
– Base level electrical awareness and aptitude
– Must be able to follow instructions from the Shift Manager
– Good attention to detail is essential as the role of appliance engineer is vital to our operation
Applicants must be physically capable as the job requires manual handling of electrical appliances. You will be required to adhere to all reasonable requests from the Manager to and be able to work within a busy environment.
If you are interested please call Hatty McShane-Smith or Sarah Woulds on 01476 567111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com quoting J9414.
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973