We are recruiting for a multi-award-winning insurance company near Stamford with a UK based team with over 30 years of experience in insurance which means we can provide their customers with the highest level of expertise, understanding and compassion.
Duties will include:
• To be an active member of the customer service team, handling inbound and outbound customer communications
• To work in line with brand standards at all times
• To deliver excellent customer service via email and phone
• Carry out daily and weekly tasks as agreed with your line manager
• To meet any agreed objectives and/or Key Performance Indicators, as agreed with your line manager
• To utilise the internal software and systems in accordance with induction and training
• To keep abreast of all regulatory processes in accordance with induction and training
• To treat customers Fairly at all times in line with FCA regulation and company policy
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects as agreed with your line manager and/or Senior Management
• Have a positive attitude
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle objections in a fair and calm manner
• Have the ability to multi-task/adapt to new processes
• Be a team player
• Use effective time management skills
A DBS check will be necesary if successful. The working hours will be Mon – Fri 9-5 with the client looking to pay £18-20k per annum subject to experience.
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.