We are recruiting for a number of key Operations/Customer Service Agents for a company based in Newark. We have 2 positions for Implementations Specialists to join the Head Office in Newark as they are looking to grow the team again after Covid.
This fast-growing Company is looking for a self-starter who is enthusiastic and willing to jump in and roll their sleeves up. The team is small but all work together really well and enjoy a fast paced but fun environment which can include team building events, pizza Fridays etc.
• Project management of onboarding to our central booking platform
• Phone support and online training to new members
• Answering and returning telephone calls in a timely and polite manner, converting calls to reservations and booking via the Company reservation software
• Managing generic outlook email inboxes
• Carry out rate loading for our clients which requires a high attention to detail and must be completed within company SLA’s
• Implement new products and services as required to our portfolio of clients
• Effectively communicate with third party service providers for the efficient resolution of issues
• Communicate with all departments internally where appropriate passing possible sales leads to Business Development for new product sales opportunities
• Maintain accurate records within the Company Customer Relationship Management system on all issues raised and resolved for reporting purposes
• Ensuring that the hotels comply with Company standards
• Deal with any complaints quickly and professionally
The roles will suit someone who has meticulous attention to detail, is able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time and has a ‘can do’ attitude.
The roles are the key contact the customers have with our company, so an excellent level of customer service is required.
• Excellent command of English both spoken and written
• An additional language an advantage, but not essential
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• Full knowledge of Microsoft Office products, in particular Word and Excel
Hours of Work:
• We operate a rota shift pattern to cover the hours of 8.00–4.00, 9.00–5.00 or 10.00–6.00 Monday to Friday (30 mins for lunch)
£21k (£21.5k after [probation)
20 days holiday rising to 25 with service plus BH
Birthday off and Christmas Shopping day in December off
Private Healthcare after 2 years service