Our client, a reputable and established company in the heart of Newark are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their professional team on a full-time temporary to permanent basis. As a company they're a specialist within the agriculture sector, and provide their services to clients and customer worldwide.
This role is perfectly suited for someone who thrives off a diverse desk, as no two days shall be the same. There are superb perks being offered within the package for this position which include, enhanced holidays, occupational sick pay, pension scheme, staff parking, yearly bonus scheme and a salary starting at £21800 which is reviewed after a successful 3 month probation.
This position is working Monday to Friday and is office based. Working hours are 9-5 half an hour lunch. £11ph.
As their Customer Service Advisor, you'll be an important and vital part within the business; being the first point of contact, setting the standard of experience that the company pride themselves on delivering from the get go. Therefore you will accountable for delivering the highest levels of service, providing support and promoting the business.
Your main roles and responsibilities shall include but won't be limited to:-
• Answering incoming calls
• Monitor and maintain Sales inbox
• Taking and processing orders through our database
• Ensuring all documents for internal jobs is correct
• Training in other departments to extend knowledge
• Follow up sales calls
• Compiling data for past customers
• Upsell when speaking to customers where possible
• Attend external sales events
The successful candidate must show the follow dispositions and skillset that are essential:-
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
• 1 years’experience in a similar role.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT literate
• Experience in working in a sales-driven, but people focused environment (desirable)
This role is immediately available for the right candidate therefore please do submit your CV to email@example.com
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.