A really exciting opportunity to join an employee-owned company, located on the outskirts of Grantham on a full-time permanent basis as a Customer Service Adviser.
Our client, are incredibly proud of their reputation as a company, and are looking for a new member to join their team. If you have experience already within the building industry that would be ideal, although that said, if you're DIY inclined/technically minded and currently work in a customer-facing environment who gives nothing but 100% when meeting the needs of others then this role could be perfect for you!
About the role…
As a Customer Service Adviser, no two days shall be same. You'll be duties will include but not limited to:-
– Interacting and Communicating with customers both face to face, over the phone, letter and email enquiries
– Advising customers on technical aspects and installation of the products
– General office duties
– Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
– Taking and processing orders received over the phone or by email.
– Look for cross-selling opportunities to increase individual purchase value and overall sales
– Dealing with customer returns.
– Responding to customer complaints. Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers
– Deal with emails and enquiries in timely manner.
– Performing administrative tasks as assigned by the line manager.
About the Candidate…
The successful candidate will need:-
– To have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Packages (essential)
– Ideally have experience with Sage, however training will be provided
– Excellent communication skills
– The ability to problem solve, and to think on your feet
– Confident at cash handling, and taking over the phone payments
– Professional, proactive, reliable, hard-working and be a great team player
Our clients working environment is certainly friendly, fun, and not to mention employee-owned working a 7 hour day with a 30 minute lunch break Monday to Friday. Whilst they are informal, they are incredibly professional and proud and would love to hear from you if you think you'll be a great asset to them. A competitive salary will be offered at least in line with experience and motivation. not to mention ample opportunities for career progression. An immediate start is available for this position.
With an immediate start available, we would really encourage to send your CV to us certainly sooner rather than later! Please do email your CV to Sarah Woulds on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J8126. Alternatively, please do call Sarah on 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.