Our client is a highly respected and well-established home builder in the Lincolnshire area, based just outside of Lincoln, they are in an ideal location for people in the city or in the surrounding area to commute to work. They are looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join their team and improve relations with their extensive base of customers.
The role will involve a lot of interaction with customers over the phone, you will need to be bubbly, professional and show a genuine care for customers and their enquiries. You will be working closely with the Customer Care Manager in order to deliver fantastic service daily.
The main function of this role is to ensure that all our customers receive excellent aftersales care, working with our Customer Care Manager, in-house Customer Care Operatives and external contractors to ensure that any repairs are carried out swiftly and to the customers satisfaction. Through your role you will meet and maintain quality assurance standards, contribute towards customer satisfaction targets, and assist in all post-occupation customer-related issues through to completion.
– Assist the Customer Care Manager with day-to-day management of the department
– Take calls from customers and deal with queries
– Record data for on going analysis on how to constantly improve the department and deliver top quality service
– Undertake follow up calls with customers and contractors
– Work as a team to make sure all duties are completed within specific timescales
The client will invest a lot into the successful candidate, these include benefits and training to help provide you with a great working environment all with the aim of helping you maximise your potential in the role and be the best you can be.
– Competitive salary
– Incentive schemes
– Single cover medical insurance
– 25 days holiday
– Cash health plan
– Training and skills development opportunities
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm with a one-hour lunch break
Salary is £20,000-£25,000 dependent on experience
If you feel you would be a good fit in this role, please call William Naylor on 01522 848333 alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com