We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a local law firm based in Newark who are on the search for a Compliance Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an administrative role but most importantly they will have an excellent attention to detail, be good at organisation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst still being accurate and thorough.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• General compliance administration and tasks.
• Completing file opening tasks.
• Completing the AML E-ID checks so the company is compliant with the anti-money laundering regulations. Checking outstanding ID and liaising with Fee Earners to improve compliance.
• Keeping inboxes up to date and accurate.
• Logging breaches and complaints and maintaining detailed logs with evidence
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday (36.25 per week)
Salary ranging from £21,00 to £23,000 dependant on experience.
If you feel that you have the skills and you believe this is an opportunity for you, then please contact Kody by phone or email. You can reach him by phone on 01636 700373 or by email on email@example.com
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as employment agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973