With a strong history of supplying to the contract sector, my client now offers its professional and friendly service to the public. An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, highly enthusiastic and driven Sales Advisor to join their busy and dedicated in store team in Lincoln. This is a full-time permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading company, who’s reputation has been built over many years of offering and delivering outstanding customer service, where reputation proceeds them
You will need a driven background, with a proven track record of achieving sales and supplying a high-quality level of service and customer satisfaction, due to the nature of the role you will have to have excellent numerical and computer skills, superb spoken and written English
Within the role you will expected to be able to provide quotes, you need to be able to accurately calculate and measure ensuring that the specification is exact to the customers’ requirements
The role includes but is not limited to:
* Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life their ethos of sales and customer advice, providing a first-class service
* Participate in training and keep up to date with all products, services and promotions
* Engage with customers, understanding their needs and advising them in a polite, friendly and genuine manner
* Achieve group sales targets within your team, whilst being mindful of customer satisfaction
* Ensure that the store is always well maintained and presentable, providing existing and prospective customers a warm and welcome feel
My client is looking for proactive individuals with experience working in a fast-paced sales environment. You will need to demonstrate great product knowledge and have the ability to understand your customers’ needs and requirements. Building a strong rapport with your customer is key!
Successful applicants will have a proven track record of achieving KPI's and sales targets, you will have previous experience of working in a customer facing environment and have strong customer service skills.
Numerical and English written tests will be carried out prior to interview
If you have the skill set that my client is looking for please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Caroline on 01522 848333