I am recruiting for a CNC Miller to join our client’s specialist business in historical city of Lincoln. This is a very exciting role to work within a rapidly growing business.
My client is looking for candidates with CNC Milling experience including Heidenhain and Doosan machines, the ability to programme and set is essential. Hourly rate between £10.42 up to £16 per hour dependant on experience. You must be able to work from drawings.
This is a full-time position for a CNC Miller. This role is Monday to Thursday 7am – 4pm and Friday 7am – 12pm.
• Time served within CNC setting and operations
• Set up machinery, inspection equipment, fixtures, and tooling
• Measure and inspect components to ensure compliance with customer requirements
• Take responsibility for minor maintenance aspects of day to day running of machinery
• Maintain a safe, clean, and tidy work area
• Previous experience in an engineering environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail/quality and experience of a variety of quality inspection methods
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Responsible and self-motivated
If you are interested in this position then please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alexandra on 01522 848333.