My client based a mile outside of Grantham require 1-2 members to join their staff running an on-site cafe. There is huge scope within the brief to develop the cafe to reach a wider audience from the town and nearby villages.
Open hours change through the seasons. Late nights in the summer on Wednesdays and also can be weather dependant to track opening.
– Preparing and serving food, making coffee and tea and collecting money.
– Ensuring the café is fully stocked and can meet the needs of the menu at all times.
– Stock check and making stock orders and collections.
– Clean the café areas, inside and outside and ensure it is safe and hygienic at all times and kept to relevant hygiene standards.
– Check that all café facilities, equipment or furnishings are in good order and report any damage to relevant personnel.
– Follow our normal operating plan, ensuring correct opening and closing times and setting up and clearing down as required.
– Assist with preparing food for bookings, ensuring these are ready on time.
– Monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and use-by dates.
– Ensuring the completion of daily financial paperwork and cash handling and that all expenditure is covered by an invoice or receipt.
– Respond promptly and professionally to any customer feedback, comments or complaints.
– Welcome all who enter the building when you are on shift and when the front desk is not manned, advising them as necessary.
– Be familiar and up-to-date with all policies and procedures in particular our safeguarding policies.
– Uphold the highest standards of health and safety, cleanliness and professionalism and use your own initiative to respond quickly to issues or challenges that may arise whilst working.
– Any other duties as would be expected of a café operator.
– Will hold previous relevant experience.
– Must be people friendly.
– Chatty & Helpful.
– Great customer service.
– Work well under pressure at busy times.
– Clean and organised.
– Work well in a team or individual.
– Be happy to work weekends.
– Hold a valid driving licence and own transport
Extra info: – 0 Hour Contract.
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour subject to experience.
– Performance bonus
– 8 hour shift
– Day shift
– Weekend availability
-Barista experience: 1 year (preferred)
For further information please contact Nathan on 01476 567111.
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.