My client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager/ Co-ordinator. This position is permanent and is full time (40 hours per week) and will require you to have exceptional spoken and written English communication skills. Your time will be split between Lincoln, Peterborough and home working making this a hybrid position. This position has amazing career progression and is for a very established business.
You will be responsible for managing the design scope, quality, and project timelines to achieve project milestones. In this role you will be assisting the management of the design process for highway, railway, bridge, and buildings projects from planning application through to project completion. You will also be ensuring the design teams prepare work packages in accordance with employee Requirements and developing quality control and ensuring compliance with ISO accreditation to maintain business credentials.
• Experience of working in similar multi-disciplinary engineering project teams
• Relevant engineering qualification (HNC/Level 4 or higher)
• Broad range of engineering understanding
• Understanding of project phases from “Project Definition” to “Project Handover”
• Understanding of health & safety and CDM regulations
• Engineering / construction industry experience
• Ability to organise, plan, programme and manage workloads
• Commercial awareness of project change
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Primavera P6 experience desired but not essential
• NEC Contract experience desired but not essential
This is an exceptional position for a company that are established within their sector, if you are looking for that next step or feel that you would like to move over to a business where you will be an important member of a valued team within a successful company.
The role is offering £22,000-£35,000 subject to experience, if you have experience in the above and would like to know more then please call Beatrice on 01522 848333 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.