Reflect Recruitment Group are working in partnership with Gusto Group (Gusto Construction) to recruit an Architectural Technician to join their existing team at their Head Office in Collingham.
Have you qualified within the last couple of years and looking for the opportunity to progress your development working for a local, established and esteemed company.
Through sustained growth and exciting plans for the future they are expanding their team and looking for talented, enthusiastic and dedicated people to help them achieve further goals.
Gusto Homes are a family-owned local residential house builder who have been a leading brand in the regional house-building scene for more than 25 years. The company maintains a well-earned reputation for the style and quality of the homes it builds and for its innovative approach to the design of energy efficiency developments within sustainable communities.
So, if you want to work for an employer who is a market leader in their field and values sustainability, efficiency and living in an eco friendly world using cutting edge technologies please read on –
The Architectural Technician is responsible for supporting the ‘Building Sustainable Communities’ Process from concept to completion.
In the role of Architectural Technician, you will provide support and assistance to the Design Manager for Gusto Homes across all areas of the design, specification, regulation, and planning process. This includes working closely with colleagues and third parties to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Fully proficient in Revit and AutoCAD software is essential.
• 3D modelling & CGI software skills are desirable.
• Candidate must have advanced knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and a good understanding of BIM.
• Sound knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations.
• Able to prepare full working drawing packages.
• Good documentation and information management skills.
• Strong administration skills essential, including a good working knowledge of Office 365.
• Knowledge of UK building regulations
• Demonstrate effective self-leadership.
If you feel Gusto Group is the kind of business you would like to work for and you have the experience, skill set and attitude to match please email your cv and a covering letter ( if you wish) so we can consider your application.
Salary depending on experience but expected to be £25-£30k
25 days holiday plus bank holidays