We are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work for our client based in Old Dalby, just outside of Melton Mowbray.
The role is based on a genuine Temporary to Permanent basis and is Full Time office based. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm with 30mins PAID lunch.
The position of Order Administrator is to process and book on all orders for all clients and provide general office administrative support.
• Responsible for processing and booking on all printed purchase orders to include all service types offered by the Company within 2 hours of receipt.
• Responsible for processing and booking on all plain stock orders in line with the current despatch guidelines.
• The ability to have a brief understanding of stock availability and different stock types, and to report any insufficient stock to warehouse for orders accepted on that stock type.
• Responsible for approving all orders within 2 hours of receipt.
• To process and submit pro forma invoices, where required.
• To provide clear communication and work well within a team within the allocated POD.
• Undertake General administrative duties to support the team and customers.
Key Skills and Experience
• Educated to a good standard; minimum 5 GCSE’s or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills, in the English language (both verbal and written) and organisational skills
• Competent in IT skills including Microsoft Office package
• Flexible and adaptable in approach in order to meet business needs
• Excellent attention to detail
Detailed training on the process and procedures of this role will be provided.
Hourly rate £9.75ph, Salary when permanent £21'550
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays