We have an excellent opportunity to join an established company based in Newark as an Business Development & Bid Administrator, collaborating with the team to generate leads and win new work. As a key member of the team, you'll provide essential administrative support throughout the creation and conversion of new opportunities.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience
Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 days home. Hours of work are Mon to Thur 9-5.30 and Fri 9-5
Opportunities to learn and grow within a fast-paced, global company
A fun, inclusive and collaborative environment with an active calendar of social activities
22 days annual leave with the option to buy more
A range of benefits including private medical/life insurance and pension
• Provide general administrative support to both the Business Development & Bid team.
• Support the BD Team to research new business opportunities which might include new markets, clients and services.
• Arrange and coordinate diaries for introductory new BD meetings ensuring all documentation is prepared and follow up sent.
• Prepare client presentations and materials, in both InDesign and PowerPoint
• Ensure good input of data and regular maintenance of CRM System
• Provide Administrative Support for the BD Team for events including meeting coordination.
• Support the Global Bid Team to create Opportunities and add contact information to CRM.
• Support the Bid Team to ensure Public Tender Portals are up to date.
Skills & Experience Required
• A team player;
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Tenacity and a natural curiosity to seek new business
• A flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment, juggling priorities and deadlines at once and excellent proven organisational skills;
• Adobe InDesign preferable, but not essential
• Self-motivated with a structured approach to work