We are recruiting on behalf of a local company for an Administration Manager, which is a new appointment in the structure.
Working Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30 and this is an office based position.
To be responsible for the day to day management of the Newark admin team members where there are 9 members of staff, refining and developing current admin procedures to ensure continual efficiency improvements. Ensuring data accuracy, customer delight, completeness of revenue and cost control procedures are maintained at all times.
Assume full responsibility for the below Newark admin functions:
• Customer Contract Management, Meter Collection and Billing, Print Service Helpdesk, Customer Consumables Replenishment, Sales Order Processing
• Ensure staff morale is high at all times
• Set individual and team targets to ensure objectives are in line with the objectives of the Company
• Monitor and drive KPI’s and targets to ensure the Company objectives are met
• Hold regular team meetings sharing Company and Customer information as required, encouraging input and ideas from the team members to improve and enhance performance and efficiencies
• Carry out annual appraisals with all members of the admin team
• Deal with any team disciplinary matters as required ensuring an appropriate outcome is reached
• Recruitment of new team members where budgeted and required
• Continually review current working procedures to ensure they are fit for purpose, efficient and provide external and internal customer delight.
• Ensure working procedures are fully documented in accordance with our ISO9001 accreditation. Implement and re-document procedures to achieve improvements as required.
• Ensure team members are following the documented procedures and working practices at all times.
• Act as a point of escalation for customer complaints (internal and external), ensuring a satisfactory outcome is achieved in all circumstances
• Monitor and review the cause of any complaints and implement changes to working practices to avoid repeat occurrences
• Staff Management skills
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Decision making
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to work under pressure
Holiday entitlement 23 days plus BH, rising to 25 days with service
Perkbox, Pension, Eye Test, Free Parking