Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Are you looking for a role that can offer you flexible working hours and growth? Or are you a newly qualified AAT Level2/3 individual, who's looking for an opportunity to implement your learnings for a superb business near Grantham? If so, read on!
Our client aren't like any other. They are a family estate who have multiple businesses, making this a very diverse position; but one that offers a beautiful setting and office. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a strong aptitude for numbers, we encourage you to apply for the position of Accounts Assistant. In this role, you will play a vital part in maintaining accurate financial records and supporting the finance department. A competitive hourly rate is offered and opportunities for growth within their organisation. This vacancy is starting at 8 hours a week, but will be growing come 2024. Working hours offered are flexible, however in return you too shall need to be flexible to meet the demands of the business and meetings in the office as and when required.
My client in return are offering this position with on-site parking, sick pay, company laptop, private medical insurance, flexitime (and working from home) all entwined with an hourly rate of £15.
Your main responsibilities shall include:-
– Perform data entry tasks accurately and efficiently
– Reconcile accounts and resolve any discrepancies
– Support the accounts payable and accounts receivable
– Provide general administrative support to the finance department
The successful candidate must ideally show:-
– Previous experience in a similar role preferred
– AAT qualified or working towards qualification
– Proficiency in data entry and bookkeeping software – Sage
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– AAT qualified or working towards qualification (essential)
– Experience working on Sage accounting software (essential)
– Live local to Grantham with transport to office (essential)
Please note this role is immediately available, and as part of the application process you will be required to complete a couple of assignments. Please do submit your CV today to Sarah Woulds or Nicola Blennerhassett by emailing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J9286.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agent under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.