Our client, a well-established accountancy firm is looking to recruit an Permanent Account Semi Senior for the Grantham based office.
– The preparation of client accounts, up to draft/final stage dependent on the complexity of the business, for approval/sign off by Manager or Director.
– Preparation of draft accounts suitable for client meetings with seniors
– Corporate and personal tax computations to be reviewed by management
– To develop great working relationships with clients to advise where applicable and necessary
– AAT Qualified or has experience
– Strong accounting system knowledge and Excel skills
– Good working knowledge of accounting standards and relevant taxation matters
– Ability to prepare year end accounts for companies, sole-traders, and partnerships to draft stage.
– A positive attitude and enthusiastic team player
– The ability to liaise with the other departments in the practice such as payroll and bookkeeping.
Monday to Thursday 8:45am – 17:15pm and Friday 8.45am – 16.00pm
– Competitive salary
– Study packages available
– Car parking contribution
– Opportunity for progression
– Hybrid working
Please do contact Sarah Woulds to register your interest today quoting J7953 on 01476 567 111 or email email@example.com
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.